Sunday 11 March 2012

It’s pissing rain - An encounter with a strange weather man

It's pissing rain Dude...
Hello everyone, I am back again…last week I posted about my first day out in PG. So where did I left you guys (hanging :p), Oh Yes!! It is time to share a little story about my first interaction with a complete stranger in the dorm about the weather that day. This short conversation makes me imagine about some bizarre pictures in my mind and a bamboozling riddle.
One fine morning..oh wait was that a fine or bizarre..hmm! I let you guys decide once you are done reading this blog. So don’t just move away from this page yet, finish reading this..please J  yesterday someone complained about that I don’t say the word  “please” very often. Please! Please! please! I think this will do (will it Mike Packham).
Okay guys stop complaining that this damn blogger always beat around the bush and never talk straight. I object my lovely audience..counter argument  “there is no fun walking on a straight line, let’s make it interesting. Sustained or overruled???

I am writing.. I am writing about the story now. I was rushing out to be in a lecture at the university, since it was my first week I was curious to know about the weather outside. In the corridor I saw a guy (sorry dude I do not remember your name, please don’t sue me for copyrights infringement) so I stopped and asked him “hey how is the weather outside, is it raining outside? He looked at me and his head goes up-down-right-left like a bobble head, deep inside I was thinking “oh shit is this guy  is shit head or drunk”. Anyways he finally responded with heavy accent and a rapper style (Yo! dude style) “Dude it’s pissing rain” and I thought did he said what I think he just said “pissing rain”. My reply excuse me, he again said “Dude it’s f…..pissing rain”, now my head was bobbling.
I never heard of such an ironical statement about rain, once he was gone I sat down near the window in the corridor and pondered about what the hell this stranger just said. I am from a country where we believe in rain God, this was beyond my comprehension, but mind plays its own trick. I started imagining that someone is really pissing on our head all the time, may be clouds are like human bladder and when overwhelmed they have to relieve the pain like humans (when you have to pee, you have no other option). But what if it is snowing does that mean “it’s pooping snow” or what about sleet and hailstorm…. I am still unable to resolve this mystery, but thanks to that strange weather man I have something to share with my friends.
So guys don’t let anyone piss or poop on your head, run for a shed or always keep an umbrella, that’s my advice.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment