Sunday 18 March 2012

A Headbutt on the way – with love from Vegas to Vancouver

Travel Advisory – please do not mess with a passenger sitting next to you especially when it is a woman. It may be injurious to your ear and head. Don’t blame or sue us for not informing you. We informed you, now suck it up . :p
Today, it is time to share a short story about my trip from Las Vegas to Vancouver. Oh man! I will remember this epic and awesome trip forever.
So I was waiting for my flight at the Vegas airport to Vancouver. I spent over 3 hours at the slot machine and all of you know what happen when you spend too much time on a gambling machine. But that’s a different story all together.
Finally the boarding was announced and my pockets started jumping with joy that we going to remain heavy for while (c’mon you are not dumb, you got the joke). Okay for those who don’t get it, I lost $$$ and my pockets were screaming no more! No more please!!
It was a sunny and gorgeous day. I boarded the flight and took my window seat and was very happy until..wait I will get there. Here comes my travel nightmare, the passenger next to me. She was pretty I don’t mind admitting that, I forgot to mention that I am connoisseur and find beauty in everything.  Anyways, we exchanged greetings and she told me her name which I am not gonna disclose (I signed a anonymity contract with her. Haha!). ooooo!! Wait wait one more thing she was wearing a mini skirt – I know guys must be saying oooooooo!! Trust me when the girl next to you is wearing a dress like skirt it is more difficult for you. But the first thing came to mind what the hell, it is like -2 outside and she wearing mini skirt. Then I say oo! she is hot (guys you know what I talking about) and laughed on my thought.
But then she asked flight attendant for a blanket and I had mixed feeling whether I should be disappointed or thank God that she covered her bare legs. :p (c’mon please gals don’t judge me, I am a guy too – haha!). Flight took off and I put on my head phone and was enjoying some Scottish music(that reminds me of last night my buddy Kenny Leslie, he is from Scotland and an awesome singer – woooo go Kenny!!). After about half an hour the pretty gal next to me fell asleep and guess what where on my shoulder, initially I don’t mind since I care about everyone known or unknown. But then her hair started wiggling and it was quite tingling, so I decide to brush her  head off my shoulder very gently.
I did that and I asked for trouble, wait for it wait for it here it come a fu…. Headbutt on the side of my head. Holy crap, mo….. fu….(pardon my language) I felt like a thousand ants bit my ear. But sweetie pie (due to censor I don’t want to use the word I love to call her) was still asleep and still on my fu…. shoulder. I was so afraid to do anything, I thought if I try to confront her or push her head back this time it may not be a headbutt may be she will bite my neck and then a week of questioning from friends about the mark on my neck. I wish I were wearing a turtle neck that day then I could have tried, but no..
I let her sleep on my shoulder for the rest of the journey and I don’t know what the hell she was on she slept throughout the journey. Finally our flight landed and she was still asleep, i did something crazy insist of waking her up I stood up and the impact pushed her head to the next passenger to her right. I thank god that she didn’t say a word to me or hit me. Oo! Man I cannot forget the moment she headbutt me!  I ran out the aircraft without saying a word to anybody, since I was feeling the pain in my ear.
 Once again! Keep in mind the fu… travel advisory.  It is not a joke!!!!! Have a safe and injury free flight..Bon Voyage!

No comments:

Post a Comment